Wednesday 9 October 2013

Self Portraiture + Destroy

Self Portraiture

For the first photography lesson we have been toled to produce two self portraits pictures, one of our self and the other one of the things that describe us as a person.



This picture was taken with Olympus E300 DSLR camera, set on timer
I have choose this picture because it been taken in February and has memories behind it , its been taken on a trampoline that my brothers and I used to spend alot of time together back in time before Ive moved from Warrington to Manchester , it means alot for me because I dont see them as much anymore . This picture also shows who Iam as a person smiley and happy most of the time.

Takem by IPhone 4S camera
The secend self portrait shows the things that describe me as a person, facebook my phone and laptop that what I spend alot of time when I'm bored or its raining outside and I cant go out to do some picture or just go for a walk , I also love to read, listen to music or watch films. Picture with my mum , she means the world to me , she helped me to get thro alot , the things that made me the person I am now. And finally my little cute goddaughter to be Zuzia : )



For bthe next task we looked at Rankin Dastroy and we  have been asked to destroy our self portraits .
To destroy mine I have used liquefy tool in photoshop cs6

 

No comments:

Post a Comment